siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Ready 4 duty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:43 am

Hi everybody,

just signed up and looking forward to some nice battles. I just would love to play the objective Wink
Just for information. Although I am living in finland, my languages are german and english, just that there is no misconception

Does it take long before I may use the clan tag?

Cheers Logan
Back to top Go down
Driftz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Driftz

PSN ID : Ready 4 duty Atbrg2J
Rank Points : 3957
Medals : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 am

What console do you play on? And what game?
Back to top Go down

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:43 am

I am playing on PS4 and my game of choice is Battlefield 4.
Back to top Go down

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 am

I'm really looking forward to have some nice team games. I am sick ( hehe ) of playing this game always with the risk that players do not follow their role and play more or less like kids. Like everybody may already have experienced an empty ammo clip or 1 point of help and no matter how often you use the comm ingame, which is really cool, asking for ammo or a medic, people will not drop a med or ammo pack. Drives me crazy and I am too old for this shit Smile. Hope playing together with "soul mates" will have a huge impact in the game's experience.  
Oorah!
Back to top Go down
FleurDeSaint
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FleurDeSaint

PSN ID : PSN: FleurDeSaint
Steam ID: Prizmatik
XboxOne:TotesCereal
Rank Points : 2094
Medals : 10
Registration date : 2014-01-14

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 pm

We tend to act like kids sometimes as well, but I will drop a health pack if you need one Smile. Welcome to the boards, we are pretty mature players who like the game just as you do, and get tired of the smurfies too lol
Back to top Go down
DJayG
Recruit
Recruit
DJayG

PSN ID : DJayG
Rank Points : 8945
Medals : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 pm

FleurDeSaint wrote:
get tired of the smurfies too lol

Now that you know what that is ROFL

You can wear the tag now. While ur running with us it's nice to have the intimidation factor. We all love this game and you will fit right in.

I'll catch you online soon.
Back to top Go down
Moonforger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Moonforger

PSN ID : Moonforger
Rank Points : 979
Medals : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi and welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ready 4 duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready 4 duty   Ready 4 duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready 4 duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com