siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.
Similar topics

Would like to join ps3 ghost clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Would like to join ps3 ghost clan Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join ps3 ghost clan   Would like to join ps3 ghost clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 am

Hi i was referred to the clan by Mathew howell (death_righnss) a battlefield player however i play Call of duty ghosts i looked at groups and   ghosts initiates however it says its a closed group. i have  no idea how to join this group so could someone please give me a point in the right direction. much appreciated thanks.
Back to top Go down
Driftz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Driftz

PSN ID : Would like to join ps3 ghost clan Atbrg2J
Rank Points : 3957
Medals : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join ps3 ghost clan   Would like to join ps3 ghost clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 am

Did you click the groups link and join? (http://www.thesickclan.com/groups)

You need to post a application on http://www.thesickclan.com/f100-cod-ghosts-application-process And once you pass your initiation period you will be put into the group

Edit: Seen your app good luck Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join ps3 ghost clan   Would like to join ps3 ghost clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:22 am

has the initiation application successful?
Back to top Go down
Liquidus
Major
Major
Liquidus

PSN ID : xGekido
Rank Points : 7836
Medals : 27
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join ps3 ghost clan   Would like to join ps3 ghost clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 am

Hey, you should have seen my post on your application anyway but just to be on the safe side. 

I'll try and help you out so you can get those stats up for the initiation period.
But the application has not been put through. Let's get that K/D up so you can start eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xliquidus.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join ps3 ghost clan   Would like to join ps3 ghost clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join ps3 ghost clan
Page 1 of 1