siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Is there a way to change my name?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is there a way to change my name? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Once I am off initiation, is there a way i can just change my name? I would like to have siCK_(insert name here) but i really dont feel like starting over on stats etc. Any one have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Driftz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Driftz

PSN ID : Is there a way to change my name? Atbrg2J
Rank Points : 3957
Medals : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 am

siCK_Fariko? By the way once you pass you won't need to make a new siCK psn, unless you want to start your stats again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 am

It would probably not be siCK_Fariko haha. I want something new. I heard of a glitch to transfer stats to a new account but i dont know if that is something i should do haha
Back to top Go down
777ethod
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
777ethod

PSN ID : x777ethod

Rank Points : 4381
Medals : 19
Registration date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am

Fariko_Valent wrote:
It would probably not be siCK_Fariko haha. I want something new. I heard of a glitch to transfer stats to a new account but i dont know if that is something i should do haha

Yeah glitching is a big no-no here, so I suggest you don't try it.

If you want to change your name on the forum, however, you can message tarnishedhalo and see if he'll do it for you.
Back to top Go down
heisman1481
Recruit
Recruit
heisman1481

PSN ID : heisman1481
Rank Points : 3059
Medals : 16
Registration date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:38 pm

we are more than happy to let your name on the site change but as for your account it can stay the way it is. most of us do have siCK accounts made with our respective endings. but we mainly play on our original accounts. There are strict rules against hacking and glitching in the clan.if you want to make a siCK account for GB's and link that to your GB account that is also ok that way you do not have to restart your stats for pubs. Also I am the Comp team leader if you have questions concerning GB or League play anything you may PM me anytime and I will respond ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to change my name?   Is there a way to change my name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change my name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com