siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Dr_Toxicity's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dr_Toxicity's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Dr_Toxicity's Introduction   Dr_Toxicity's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 am

Hey,

I figured I should do an introduction so you guys know me a little bit better, I'm 22 years old. Former U.S. Army Nuclear Operations Soldier. Before I joined the U.S. Army and even after I joined the Army I was very active on Gamebattles, I was a referee for multiple games along with an admin for a few games. I've been on G4TV once and have gone to World Cyber Games once without paying a dime I had sponsors who paid for my whole trip along with that I got a keyboard, mouse, and headset of my choice for free. My usualy playing hours are all day everyday unless I do leave and had to do something but usually I'm not out for more than a few hours. I'm a huge Metal Fan I've seen Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment, Slipknot, Shinedown, Coheed and Cambria, Alice In Chains, Skillet, Papa Roach, Deftones, Ghost BC, Janes Addiction, Beware of Darkness, Gosmack, Disturbed, Suicide Silence, Trivium, Megadeth, MachineHead, and I've seen and got to meet all the members from Slayer so aka if you want to talk metal I will talk Metal with anyone all day.  Fuck you  I'm also a drummer and love to talk about drumming or different drummers.

Thank You For Giving Me The Chance To Join Wont Regret It
Back to top Go down

Dr_Toxicity's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com