siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Met a great group of guys, Farewell!

Go down 
+3
BigBossSanders
Tracker48
FleurDeSaint
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FleurDeSaint
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FleurDeSaint

PSN ID : PSN: FleurDeSaint
Steam ID: Prizmatik
XboxOne:TotesCereal
Rank Points : 2094
Medals : 10
Registration date : 2014-01-14

Met a great group of guys, Farewell! Empty
PostSubject: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 pm

As you all know, good things must sometimes come to an end. Since I have been married, I haven't been into the whole Battlefield scene, and I apologize. I have been consumed by work, social life, and marriage as well as Houston and I are trying for children soon and she is the kind of person to prep before hand versus taking life by the **** (use your imagination lol) and rolling with it. I will still be on, but only as much as I have been in the recent month which is slim to none. I play mostly with my buddies from home, so I will definitely still game with you guys so no worries there, just not able to be part of the clan life at the moment. Farewell to you all as a sick member, and if I do get the free time to once again go balls to the wall gaming, I will be here. I still plan on being a forum member here, so if there is any rank that I can be to still chat on the forums in discussions, it would be greatly appreciated Smile. See you guys on the flip side, and good luck with your competitive gaming and future members! Hughes, Moon, Fifa, Tracker, and Wally, I will continue to keep you guys on my friends list to pop into games with you if that is okay with ya'll. Will continue to be friends with a good group of guys/gals here, thanks for showing me how sick can really be beneficial to a gamer.

Edit: I'll be able to make roll-call, just won't be on as much if that is ok with the clan. I can get on about twice a week, sometimes less, sometimes more. Smile

Last edited by FleurDeSaint on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tracker48
Major
Major
Tracker48

PSN ID : Tracker48
Rank Points : 4961
Medals : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Was going through my friends list today and was thinking to myself when I saw your name that I have not ran with you in a while.
Real life consumes us all at some time Saint,I'm really gonna miss being in game with ya.But it's good to see a young man like yourself understanding and setting your priorities.  thumbs up 
Glad your keeping us on your FL,Join me anytime bud.There's always room for you.  kill 
Good luck in your life my friend.
Back to top Go down
BigBossSanders
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
BigBossSanders

PSN ID : BigBossSanders
Rank Points : 2323
Medals : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey saint glad the married life is treating you well! See you on when I see you!
Back to top Go down
Moonforger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Moonforger

PSN ID : Moonforger
Rank Points : 979
Medals : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey Saint hate to see yahoo go but RL and a new marriage comes first. Good luck and will gladly run with you anytime!!!
Back to top Go down
Gadgets24
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Gadgets24

PSN ID : gadgets24
PSN ID: siCK_Gadgets
Rank Points : 6520
Medals : 29
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

good luck in the future saint ! have a good en  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
DJayG
Recruit
Recruit
DJayG

PSN ID : DJayG
Rank Points : 8945
Medals : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm glad that life is looking positive for you man. Good luck with baby making, or at least all the practice you'll get Wink

I wish you the best and hope things stay good.

Regards
Back to top Go down
The-Rod-Father
Corporal
Corporal
The-Rod-Father

PSN ID : The-Rod-Father
Rank Points : 1290
Medals : 6
Registration date : 2014-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:51 am

Hate to see a good member like u leave saint.. but RL comes first man.. good luck with everything and like djay said have fun with making babies..  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met a great group of guys, Farewell!   Met a great group of guys, Farewell! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met a great group of guys, Farewell!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com