siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.
Similar topics

New to a clan new experience for me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New to a clan new experience for me  Empty
PostSubject: New to a clan new experience for me    New to a clan new experience for me  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:00 pm

I've never been in a clan before first one and by the looks of things this clan seems to be great I live in England in Birmingham and I play PS3 and PS4 regularly as I have lots of time on my hands I look forward to playing lots of call of duty with you guys and Id like to just say a special thank you to all of you in siCK clan gamer tags: LxkeG, add me whenever you like I play call of duty ghosts mainly so hope to here from you guys soon
Back to top Go down
justglockwork
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
justglockwork

PSN ID : justglockwork
Rank Points : 1318
Medals : 6
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New to a clan new experience for me    New to a clan new experience for me  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks for your interest in joining siCK.

Please follow the guidelines in the link below and read any "sticky" links in the group you plan to apply to.

http://www.thesickclan.com/t45796-attention-all-new-recruits-tutorial-walk-through-on-all-gaming-applications
Back to top Go down
Netskee
Recruit
Recruit
Netskee

PSN ID : Mattance
Registration date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: New to a clan new experience for me    New to a clan new experience for me  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 am

Peace and love yam yam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to a clan new experience for me    New to a clan new experience for me  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to a clan new experience for me
Page 1 of 1