siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?   Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Im looking for some people to do GB's with, if anyone is interested just add me. I need to set up my GB profile with my new email first and once that is done we can get started. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
heisman1481
Recruit
Recruit
heisman1481

PSN ID : heisman1481
Rank Points : 3059
Medals : 16
Registration date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?   Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm

sorry the only way to GB with us is to get accepted into the clan if you would like I can point you towards our application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?   Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Please do, that would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?   Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone on here do GameBattles on MLG.com?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com