siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

How's it going

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm new here. Just wanted to say what's up while I'm in between patients at the hospital. Played for about 4 hours this morning and had some great games then was able to play with DJay for about 10 minutes and got owned. Regardless had fun. Seem like a down to earth group and looking forward to getting out of work tonight so I can get back in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kraos_1
Recruit
Recruit

PSN ID : .
Registration date : 2014-01-16

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:25 pm

This group is pretty easy to get along with...I've only been in the clan for 2 months and I feel like I've been here for a while. It's a welcoming bunch, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Moonforger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Moonforger

PSN ID : Moonforger
Rank Points : 979
Medals : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-06

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh yea we can be a fun bunch Evil or Very Mad  Glad that u found us!!
Back to top Go down
HelloCityMorgue
Corporal
Corporal
HelloCityMorgue

PSN ID : HelloCityMorgue
Rank Points : 1241
Medals : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-13

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah all the guys here are pretty awesome. I've really only been here for like 5 days and I already have a blast running with them. It is so much more fun to be able to play with guys that you are comfortable talking to and who want to work together as a team than to be playing with a bunch of random people. Everyone here is so cool and it feels like meeting up with old friends.
Back to top Go down
Tracker48
Major
Major
Tracker48

PSN ID : Tracker48
Rank Points : 4961
Medals : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-04

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Glad your enjoying yourself gamomr  thumbs up  Maybe we can squad up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going   How's it going I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's it going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com