siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.
Similar topics

Hello Guys/Gals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello Guys/Gals Empty
PostSubject: Hello Guys/Gals   Hello Guys/Gals I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi,

I am olalaaa (call me lala), i am 20 years old and have been playing for quiet some time now.
Used to own a ps3 for about 6 years until the YLD and since destiny came out i own a PS4.

I used to be in my own clan but after MW3 i kinda quit playing allot, so i dropped my clan.
and my other admin also started slacking of real life stuff. there are still a few in there but the activity is just to low.

So i could start to rebuild it but i am to lazy right now so i am going for the easy way and i am going to try out other clans.

I have already registerd for TG (tactical gaming) but they are just to serious of what i have read, and i am put in a squad with 2 other people.
so allot of people to play with i wont really have. So i just have to sign off here and me next stop is here.

I hope this is my last stop, because tomorrow AW is coming out and il be rushing to 1st prestige.

any questions feel free to ask.

Lala
Back to top Go down

Hello Guys/Gals
Page 1 of 1