siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.
Similar topics

Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan

Go down 
+2
Tracker48
Danknessdude
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan Empty
PostSubject: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Hey all,

So I just barely made an account and I was wondering if I'm in the clan now or how that works? Do I still need to be accepted by the clan owners or can I just start playing on the BF4 server?

P.S. I am not from Canada haha when I was registering I didn't see an option for America. Anybody else get that same problem?
Back to top Go down
Danknessdude
Corporal
Corporal
Danknessdude

PSN ID : Danknessdude
Rank Points : 1118
Medals : 6
Registration date : 2013-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Feel free to play the game with us. The initiation officer will show up and tell you where to proceed. Good place to start is fill out an application and that will get the ball rolling. Welcome bud!
Back to top Go down
Tracker48
Major
Major
Tracker48

PSN ID : Tracker48
Rank Points : 4961
Medals : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Your always wecome to play on our server Oneshot. thumbs up
And yeah...The U.S.A. flag ain't working. uhh

Hello, and welcome to the siCK Clan.  If you've read the "How to get accepted" you understand you are about to undergo a 2 week initiation period, during this time you will be graded by the individuals listed below in categories like Maturity, Communication, Forum Activity, PSN Activity, and your overall gaming ability. Also during this time your forum name will be a peach color to signify to everyone else your status as an initiate. If you are accepted, your color will automatically change to the Battlefield 4 Group color.

Below is a link to the initiation officers (I.O.) list.  Add all the IOs on this list to ensure proper evaluation.  We do ask that you change the subject of the friend request to something along the lines of "siCK initiate".  As you can imagine we get a lot of friend requests, and if they have to double back to the forum to find out who you are, chances are it won't happen instantly.   If you find yourself on day 2 still waiting for IO's to accept your friend requests, post on your application who you've added.

Battlefield 4 IO List
To see what time our IOs play, click here.

Don't forget, you're more than welcome to join us in the
Chatbox
Back to top Go down
JPull07
Recruit
Recruit
JPull07

PSN ID : JPull07
Registration date : 2014-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Welcome add me up.
Back to top Go down
blindsanity
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
blindsanity

PSN ID : blindsanity
Rank Points : 2015
Medals : 4
Registration date : 2014-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:05 am

welcome and good luck
Back to top Go down
Moonforger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Moonforger

PSN ID : Moonforger
Rank Points : 979
Medals : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 am

Welcome and goog luck!!
Back to top Go down
JOHNANDKATE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
JOHNANDKATE

PSN ID : JOHNANDKATE
Rank Points : 4347
Medals : 20
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:17 am

Welcome to the clan bud, nice to have ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan   Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to make sure I'm registered for clan
Page 1 of 1