siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.

Greetings

Go down 
+3
siCK_jinXXed
Stu
AngryHydra
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello Guy's,

I just joined and have not had the pleasure yet of gaming with anyone. My info is under my profile. However, I wanted to introduce myself more formally. I am a married with 2 daughters. They have since moved away to start their lives. They have blessed me with 1 grandson and 1 granddaughter due in April. The wife and I now spend our time doing the things we could not while raising our girls. Our girls call us nerds when we are gaming together. I live just north of Columbia SC and I am a huge USC fan. I have a slight speech issue due to a stroke I suffered. You can read about it under my Battlelog presentation if curious.

I am not sure of the protocol's in this clan. So, any pointers is greatly appreciated. I don't want to break any rules from the start. I game casually during the week and weekends after "Honey Do" list is completed. I am not the fastest on tech issues so I will have many questions. I have my PX4 headset charging for my first game session with my new mates.

The wife also games with me. She may join clan if welcome later on and of course...if I am allowed to enter as full member. I will get more request out to "IO's" very soon. My first question is....Do I affix the clan tag to my PSN ID now or after the 2 week initiation process?

See You Soon...

Your Friend,
Jabba
Back to top Go down
AngryHydra
General
General
AngryHydra

PSN ID : RAMADNESS
Rank Points : 8430
Medals : 35
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Jabba thanks for the bio we are pretty easy going here the rules are listed so you need not worry about breaking them just have a quick read its mostly about not being immature.

We love people to chat with so when you start adding people join chat and have fun in there I am from Durham NC GO DUKE!

As for the clan tag if you'd like to use ours please use sNcP (P is for pinkie your color until your initiation is complete) then you can change it OR you don't have to use it if you don't want during initiation.

See you out there soon and in the meantime take a look at general discussion or if you play battlefield our clan videos on youtube!
Back to top Go down
Stu
Recruit
Recruit
Stu

PSN ID : I am stu, thats all you need to know
Registration date : 2014-03-03

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 am

Welcome to site Jabba Smile

is your username a reference to star wars in any way? just curious Razz
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 am

Windows-Error wrote:
Welcome to site Jabba Smile

is your username a reference to star wars in any way? just curious Razz

I actually do love the Star Wars films. However, the Jabba name is a nickname given to me by some guy's that I used to work with. It is also not indicative of my size. I am a big guy....but not that big... lol!
Back to top Go down
siCK_jinXXed
Captain
Captain
siCK_jinXXed

PSN ID : siCK_jinXXed
Rank Points : 7811
Medals : 27
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 am

hi JABBA.

Welcome at sick.

Please let your wife apply so I'm not the only girl here anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Dman
Major
Major
Dman

PSN ID : sICK_Dman Psn
Origin siCK_Dman
Steam iiDmanii (I's)
Battlelog Link
Twitter Link
Skype Disneylandonacid

Rank Points : 2843
Medals : 14
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Welcome to the site JABBA!!

Be active, get to know people and you'll pass in no time.
Back to top Go down
nightstalker504
Recruit
Recruit
nightstalker504

PSN ID : nightstalker504
Rank Points : 4043
Medals : 21
Registration date : 2014-09-16

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Hey, man, thanks for applying. I'll be one of your IO's, and I am the one who posted to you about siCK. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, if there are any problems, I'll let you know, and please feel free to do the same. We want you to feel welcome here, and to have a good time. As far as your speech impediment, I haven't been in chat with you so I don't know it's extent, but that is NOT something we will hold against you, and you will NOT be teased about it by any of our members. If ANY of the new recruits that aren't full members yet pull that shit, let me know, as we do not want that sort of crap in our clan. Do what you can, we all want you to feel comfortable playing with us. Your wife is welcome to game with us as well, and she can send me a PSN request if she wants. She does not have to apply just yet, you both can see if this is a good fit.
Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Thanks NightStalker for the vote of confidence and respectful assurance of the clan's policies. I greatly enjoyed my first rounds with you last evening. I went from "tearing it up" to being "torn up".....LOL. Still had great fun. Some of the maps I have not played on much so their layouts were a bit unfamiliar. I heard great communication from all teammates. Some of whom I believe were not clan members. I look forward to more opportunities to play with other clan members. I saw you and couple of others on today but got drawn into Twilight Zone episodes on Netflix. I may try to play again this evening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JOHNANDKATE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
JOHNANDKATE

PSN ID : JOHNANDKATE
Rank Points : 4347
Medals : 20
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 am

Hey Jabba, sry I haven't gamed with you yet and the same as stalker said, if anyone say's anything about your speech issue, please let one of us know, we DO NOT tolerate that stuff here at siCK. ANd please have your wife add us all up as she doesn't have to apply she can get to know all of us better before applying. Thanks Jabba and good luck on the initiation. I'll play with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Bigwern42o
Recruit
Recruit
Bigwern42o

PSN ID : Bigwern42o
Registration date : 2015-03-16

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Thanks for accepting me into the sick clan. I very much so look forward to tearing up the bf with a team again. It makes for an oh so much better gaming experience!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
siCK :: Welcome! :: First time visiting? Click here-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com