siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Welcome to the [siCK] -No Cure- website! You are either not logged in or not registered.
siCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCheck out the sNc- YouTube page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The clan is officially inactive. KingDeddy is now in control of the forum.
Similar topics

Hey all.. A little introduction.

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage

Hey all.. A little introduction. Empty
    PostSubject: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Hey..
    I'm a new initiate.. I must say I'm impressed by the seriousness in this clan.. My first experience with such a pro clan..
    And please excuse any little typeO errors.. English is my second fluid language
    I'm 32 works as a salesleader and live in Norway with my wife..
    I'm an old school gamer.. Grew up with DOOM, QUAKE, Unreal Tournament, Blood, Duke Nukem etc..
    So I just LOOOOOOVE the new twist with COD.. Takes me back to when all was mayhem and fast paced..
    Almost everybody I know and asks think MW2 is the best CoD of all time.. But I have to say BO.. Yes.. The first one..
    The choppergunner in that game.. OMG..! The feeling when you mowed down people with it was amazing!!
    The last Battlefield I played activly was BF3. But the best game by far was BFBC2 on PS3!! That had some epicness to it..
    I usually play between about 18:00 - 23:00 hours Norwegian time (That's 09:00-14:00 hours Los Angeles time) on week days,but in weekends it varies..
    (My wife has family in LA so we travel there alot for vacations and stuff)

Anything U guys would like to know.. Just ask.. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    aether-bomb
    Recruit
    Recruit
    aether-bomb

PSN ID : aether-bomb
    Registration date : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Sounds good brother, if you are applying be sure to check out the application posts.
    Be active and have some fun.
    Back to top Go down
    Tracker48
    Major
    Major
    Tracker48

PSN ID : Tracker48
    Rank Points : 4961
    Medals : 11
    Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Welcome to the siCK OilUff.  clap  Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Good luck on your initiation man, and if you ever wanna play some BF just give a holler.Some one will run with ya.
    And I agree with you on the BFBC2.  thumbs up
    Back to top Go down
    blindsanity
    2nd Lieutenant
    2nd Lieutenant
    blindsanity

PSN ID : blindsanity
    Rank Points : 2015
    Medals : 4
    Registration date : 2014-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Welcome to the clan
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanx for the kind words everybody.. I've been online a couple of times this weekend but never hit a time slot with the Officers.. Is it because of the time diffrence maybe..? Don't know how often everybody play either so..
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Just noticed that I've had missed *justglockwork*'s invite on friday.. I ideld my PS while ther was maintenance on PSN.. Sorry bro!! That's my bad.. Next time..!!
    Back to top Go down
    Netskee
    Recruit
    Recruit
    Netskee

PSN ID : Mattance
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:11 am

Hey there
    Back to top Go down
    DC
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    DC

PSN ID : Daddycakes2009
    Rank Points : 2982
    Medals : 9
    Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 pm

So we can ask anything eh? Ok then.

Given the choice, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, would you A. sacrifice your wife, or B. sacrifice your penis, balls and all.

You said ANYTHING, so I'm waiting for an answer here. ( btw, I've been married 15 years this past January, so yes, I'm allowed to use wives in the equation )
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:59 am

Easy!! My wife..!! How could I else help repopulate the world when we found a cure? The other choice would have been to sit back ball less and watch a bunch of other guys fuck my wife to oblivion trying to do the same thing..
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all.. A little introduction.   Hey all.. A little introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all.. A little introduction.
    Page 1 of 1